1. Lemesheva Svetlana Vyacheslavovna
Chief physician, physician-therapist of the Medical Center Old Estate Hotel & SPA ****.
Doctor of the highest category in the specialty "Therapy" with experience in the field of medical practice since 2000.
Education and Career
· Smolensk State Medical Academy, assignment of the specialty "Therapy", Smolensk, 2000.
· Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Federal Agency for Health and Social Development, assignment of qualifications for the cycle "Gastroenterology", Moscow, 2008.
· Consultative and methodological center for licensing, training on the topic "Organization of activities related to trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances", St. Petersburg, 2008.
· Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Russian Health Ministry, assignment of qualification in the specialty "Therapy", St. Petersburg, 2005, 2010.
· Pskov Oblast House of Science and Technology RosNIIO, training in the program of training and certification of persons responsible for radiation safety at facilities using ionizing radiation sources, Pskov, 2011.
· North-West State Medical University. I. I. Mechnikova, professional retraining for the right to conduct professional activities in the field of "Pathology", St. Petersburg, 2012.
· State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, training on the cycle "Organized bases of expertise and quality control of medical care, including in the sphere of compulsory medical insurance", Smolensk, 2013.
· State Committee of the Pskov region on health and pharmacy, assignment of the highest qualification category in the specialty "Therapy", Pskov
· Training and course combine of housing and communal services, testing of knowledge on fire safety, Pskov, 2014.
Medical experience more than 17 years.
2. Kornilova Regina Nikolaevna
Doctor-cosmetologist of the Medical Center Old Estate Hotel & SPA ****.
The doctor of the highest category in the specialty "Dermatology" with experience in the field of medical practice since 2002.
Specialization: Treatment of problem skin (vulgar acne, rosacea, etc.); mechanical cleaning, chemical peelings, selection of medical cosmetics; professional skin care: correction of wrinkles and face oval, mesotherapy (simple, combined, cocktails with hyaluronic acid); preparations of botulinum toxin type A - biorevitalization (Jalupro, Juvederm hydrate, IAL-System, Skin-R, Skin-B, Skin-L); Correction of mimic wrinkles - Botox, Dysport, Xeomin; contour plastics (fillers based on hyaluronic acid: Juvederm, StylAge, Belotero, Princess); non-surgical face lifting and long-term correction of wrinkles with Radiesse.
Education and Career
· The specialty "Dermatovenereology" was awarded - May 2002. (Smolensk State Medical Academy)
· The highest category was awarded to the specialty "Dermatology" - December 2010. (State Committee of the Pskov Region on Health and Pharmacy, Pskov)
· Obtaining permission to carry out medical or pharmaceutical activities in the specialty "cosmetology" - April 24, 2014. (North-West State Medical University named after II Mechnikov, St. Petersburg)